Sportea Iced Tea, 7-Count Tea Bags - 3oz (Pack of 4)
- Food & Beverage
- 1.60 lbs
SPORTea is bold and zippy with a sweet citrus flavor. We use a blend of premium imported teas that replenish trace minerals (electrolytes). It contains 100% of the U.S. RDA of VITAMIN C. Other key ingredients include ginseng (natural energizer and helps build endurance), potassium (helps keep muscles from cramping), and ginger (helps circulation) chai mate (mental alertness). Drink our tea throughout the day. It is caffeine free and contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or additives. All natural. No sugar. No artificial sweeteners. No preservatives.
Contains iced tea bags 7 count in each 4 boxes(totally 28 count)
- Free from fat and decaffinated
- Tastes great, thirst quenching and gives complete stamina.
- Contains green tea, vitamin C, electrobytes and Siberean eleuthero
- Originated in Colorado
SPORTea® is a delicious, high performance beverage formulated for active people desiring a nutritious alternative to coffee, soda, alcohol, and sugary "athletic" drinks. SPORTea® is good news for dieters and health seekers as well.
When SPORTea® was first created by a well known Colorado herbist, he developed this unique beverage with 4 goals in mind:
1. It needed to fit their active, busy lifestyle by being easy to make and consume.
2. It needed to provided them with not only a good taste, but also a bit of a lift, a feeling of sustained energy, whenever they need one.... not that typical energy burst/bust feeling!
3. It needed to offer a real honest-to-goodness healthy alternative to all the sugary, caffeine loaded, artificially sweetened, and carbonated beverage choices in the marketplace.
4. It needed to provide key everyday health and nutritional benefits as well.
What makes SPORTea® so unique, is also as much about what it doesn't contain as it is about what it does contain. The formulators wanted people to have a beverage that was good for a person to drink all day long, much like water, and therefore it was important to them that SPORTea® have no negative attributes.Therefore SPORTea® does not give you:
1. The "surge-sink' let down syndrome so often associated with drinking regular caffeinated and sugary beverages. SPORTea® is a decaff equivalent and has NO sugar! It energizes via overall body performance efficiency improvement and not a riveting injection into the central nervous system.
2. The extra calories associated with juices, soda, or sugary sport drinks. SPORTea® has "0" calories!
3. The potentially negative aspects of consuming diet drinks with artificial sweeteners (see studies). SPORTea® contains nothing Artificial and is 100% natural!
4. The dry unsavory after-taste associated with so many different types of beverages (other than water). that really do not quench your thirst. SPORTea® has a clean and refreshing flavor with no after-taste and truly does quench your thirst! • SPORTea® does NOT contain: - any calories - sodium - sugar - cholesterol - fat - artifical sweeteners, colors, or flavors - hardly any caffeine* - carbohydrates - gluten
- ARCTIC ICED™ Method: Place one SPORTea® BIG BAG (from our 7 count iced tea retail box) into one quart of water. Close container and refrigerate for at least four hours (or overnight is great)!
Because this product contains elements with natural preserving qualities (such as vitamin C), SPORTea® prepared using the ARCTIC ICED™ method will last for several days in the refrigerator and taste as wonderfully full-bodied and robust as when you first make it.
- Coffee Brewer Method, place one big bag (from our 7 count iced tea retail box) into the brew basket and run one quart of water through the bag. Cool to room temperature and serve over ice. If you refrigerate after brewing hot the tea may cloud. The taste will be the same.
Ultimate Performance Products, Inc has developed a special amber colored, resealable Super-Fresh bag. It is designed to keep the delicate botanicals and Vitamin C stable and fresh as it is light resistant, air resistant and water resistant. So please do keep the bag closed between uses to keep your tea at peak freshness.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C||90 mg||150%|