Our kids are exposed daily at school and at play to environmental factors that can challenge their immune systems. The balance of 'good' gut flora that lives naturally in a child’s intestines can also be depleted by diets too high in sugar or low in fiber, and by exposure to antibiotics and certain medications. Any and all of these influences can deplete the friendly bacteria that kids need to keep their digestive and immune systems strong.
Supplementation with NatureWise Probiotics for Kids can help give your loved ones the support they need for a healthy microbiome. Other probiotics for kids, like chewable gummies or liquid probiotics, are often designed primarily to be fuss-free for parents. Unfortunately, that means most of the live cultures are destroyed in the mouth and stomach, and only a miniscule amount of probiotics, if any, make it through to their targeted destination.
Our unique WiseBiotics delivery system not only ensures the survival of probiotics through corrosive stomach acid, it provides a controlled release of live, active cultures throughout your child’s intestines — where they’re needed most.
NatureWise Probiotics for Kids delivers 8 kid-friendly strains and 3 billion CFU in one tiny micro-pearl that can be ingested on its own or easily hidden in food — without any fuss for parents or kids! We’ve also added natural orange flavor (sugar free with zero artificial colors or sweeteners), so even if they’re accidentally chewed, they still taste great.*
Comparable to 45 Billion CFU Probiotic Supplement
It’s essential to know that NatureWise Probiotics for Kids with 3 billion CFU is actually comparable in potency to any standard 45 billion CFU probiotic supplement. How is that possible? Remember, 96% of standard capsule probiotics are destroyed by stomach acids before they ever reach your child’s intestines. That means that 43.2 billion out of the 45 billion are completely destroyed, leaving only 4% or 1.8 billion to eventually reach their targeted destination. What a waste! Our NatureWise Probiotics for Kids is able to deliver at least 60% of our probiotics to your child’s intestines. That’s 1.8 billion CFU—the same as a 45 billion CFU product. What’s more, our WiseBiotics delivery system not only provides superior shelf stability, it's able to deposit roughly 1.8 billion live cultures throughout your child’s small and large intestines over a period of 8-10 hours, a benefit no other standard probiotic supplement can match.*
take 1 Micro-Pearls daily as dietary supplements
Ingredients Kids Care Probiotic Blend: Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis BI-04, Lactobacillus casei subsp. casei, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Bifidobacterium breve Bb-03, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium infantis; Prebiotic Fructooligosaccharides (FOS); Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, pectin, natural orange flavor, stearic acid, sodium carbonate, stevia leaf extract, guar gum, turmeric. Contains no wheat, gluten, soy, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, fish, or shellfish.