Kneipp - Eucalyptus Cold and Sinus Relief Herbal Bath - 3.38 fl oz
- Bath & Beauty
- 190.00 gr
With Kneipp Herbal Bath - Eucalyptus will boost relaxation and steep away stress.
Your bathwater will leave your skin softer and smoother while your senses are invigorated, cleared and uplifted.
The natural plant oils combine with the warm bathwater to unlock the combined essential healing powers of water and nature.
An aromatic bath treatment that alleviates congestion and boosts immunity.
Features / Benefits:
• Color, parabens, and preservative free.
• Dermatologist Tested.
• Stimulates and helps clear the senses especially during cold and flu season.
• Helps relieve sinuses.
• Leaves the skin softer and smoother.
• Boosts relaxation and steep away stress.
Use one capful of Kneipp Herbal Bath Oil for each bath. For best results, bathing time should never exceed 15 to 20 minutes. Most Kneipp bath therapy starts with water that is body temperature or slightly warmer (98.6-104F). Sleep inducing, relaxing baths should be a little cooler, (97-98F) and it is advisable to take a warmer bath (102-104F) with the onset of a cold or when suffering from rheumatism. Never bathe if you have a fever, and baths that are too hot put a strain on the circulatory sys
How To Use:
• Fill bath with warm water. Pour in one cap full of herbal bath and stir th1oroughly.
• Water Temperature: 97o - 100oF / 36o - 38oC.
• Bathing Time: 15-20 minutes.
When you feel the first signs of a cold coming on, take a foot bath with increasing temperature. Dip both feet into a bowl filled with warm water of about 95oF. Add a few drops of Kneipp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath and continue to add hot water to increase the temperature. After 15 minutes, water temperature should be 104oF. Soak 5 more minutes in water before toweling off your legs. Relax in your bed for 20 minutes for maximum benefit of your therapeutic foot soak. (this method should not be used by persons w/ vascular conditions).
Eucalyptus (Sinus Relief) - a natural disinfectant, relief of runny nose, sinus congestion and allergies.
• Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil - clears sinuses and aids the body and mind through its fragrant aroma and absorption into the skin.
• Limonene - helps detoxify and invigorate.
• Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - acts as an antioxidant, fighting damaging free radicals.
Kneipp Eucalyptus Herbal Bath contains: Polysorbate 20, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aqua (Water), Limonene, Linalool, Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Polysorbate 20, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Aqua (Water), Limonene, Linalool, Tocopherol, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).