All natural. Sweeter, healthier, smarter. 40% fewer calories than processed sugar, 75% less carb intake. Perfect for coffee, tea, cereal. does not promote cavities. Looks and tastes like sugar. use in 1 to 1 ratio like sugar. Leaves no after taste and dis
Xylitol USA Xyla All Natural Sugar Free Sweetener is a low-glycemic sugar that is processed from natural xylan-rich sources. Xylitol USA Xyla All Natural Sugar Free Sweetener is metabolized independenly of insulin and is safe for diabetics and anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle.
Xylitol USA Xyla All Natural Sugar Free Sweetener Highlights:
- Helps to prevent dental caries
- Helps to prevent plaque formation
- Reduced colonization of oral cavity by caries-causing bacteria
- Helps to promote healthy glucose metabolism when used in place of glucose or sucrose as part of a low-sugar diet
- Helps to reduce the incidence of inner ear infections in children.
- Diabetic friendly
- Low glycemic
- Increases vitamin absorption
- Prevents osteoporosis
- Anti-aging properties
What is Xylitol?
Xylitol is an all natural sweetener that looks and tastes like sugar. Xylitol is naturally occurring in many of the fruits and vegetables we eat on a daily basis. Once extracted and processed it yields a white, crystalline granule that can be used in any recipe that calls for sugar. It’s good for your teeth, stabilizes insulin and hormone levels, promotes good health and has none of the negative side effects of white sugar or artificial sweeteners.
It contains only 2.4 calories per gram and is slowly absorbed as a complex carbohydrate. Xylitol looks like sugar, tastes like sugar, and is the same sweetness as sugar – making it the ideal natural sugar replacement.
USP 24/FCCIV Pharmaceutical Grade
- Perfect for coffe, tea and cereal
- Used in a 1 to 1 ratio for sugar
- Diabetic Safe
- Low Carb, Low Calorie
Direction of use Use in 1 to 1 ratio like sugar. Heat stable for cooking and baking. Not recommended for cooking with products that contain yeast. Vegan safe.