BELLA NutriPro Cold Press Juicer, Stainless Steel
- Kitchen Supply
- 22.00 lbs
Enjoy the nutritional benefits and great taste of freshly squeezed juice with the NutriPro Juicer. This juicer uses cold-press technology to thoroughly juice all kinds of fruits, nuts, and veggies and separate out the pulp, so you'll enjoy more juice and less foam. Juice from the NutriPro also stays fresher longer, so you can keep it on hand for an energy-boosting pick-me-up. The NutriPro includes two BPA-free 50-ounce plastic jars: one to catch and store juice and the other for pulp.
Retains nutrients for optimal health
- Continuous, jam-resistant juicing
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe
- Quiet operation, no spinning blades
- Delicious, healthy recipes included
Cold-Press Technology for More Nutrient-Rich Juice
Conventional juicers have fast spinning blades that cut fruits and vegetables to produce juice. The NutriPro uses single-auger, cold-press technology with a single juicing screw that crushes fruit and vegetables before compressing and squeezing the juice. This no-blade process produces more juice while wasting less pulp, which helps preserve nutrients and enzymes
Quiet, Efficient Induction Motor Prevents Oxidation
NutriPro's induction motor reduces friction and maintains a lower temperature throughout the juicing process. This prevents oxidation, which helps to eliminate foaming and deliver better-tasting juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours. The motor is also quiet, with an operating noise of approximately 60 decibels compared to the 95 decibels conventional-bladed juicers typically generate. This lower level of sound makes it easier to use in noise-sensitive environments, such as offices.
Easy Operation and Cleanup
The juicer's jam-resistant operation and reverse button allow for fast, continuous juicing--just add water and give your juicer a rinse between different fruits and vegetables. When it's time to clean up, all of the juicer's removable plastic parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only).
Juice All Kinds of Fruits and Veggies
NutriPro makes it easy to experiment with delicious, healthy combinations of fruits, nuts, and veggies. Impress your brunch guests with juices made from citrus fruits, leafy greens, peaches, wheatgrass, sprouts, and more. Even high-starch fruits that don't typically produce juice can be skinned, pitted, frozen, and fed into the NutriPro juicer to produce a velvety dairy-free sorbet.
- Cold-press technology for more juice and nutrients
- Eliminates oxidization for juice that stays fresh for up to 72 hours
- Quiet, efficient induction motor
- Removable parts are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Experiment with different combinations and green juices
Recipe Suggestion: Green Juice with Wheatgrass
Tip: Bunch wheatgrass into a small, tight ball and push through the hopper with either a carrot or the food pusher. To ensure maximum results when juicing, alternate between leafy, harder, and softer produce.
- 4 apples
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 3 ounces fresh wheatgrass (6 bunches)
- Cut apples, celery, and cucumbers into chunks. It is not necessary to remove seeds or stems.
- Add a handful of apple chunks to the hopper. Bunch spinach, parsley, and wheatgrass into a small, tight ball and feed into the hopper. Alternate feeding apple, greens, celery, and cucumber chunks.
- Serve fresh juice in chilled glasses and drink immediately
What's in the Box
BELLA NutriPro Cold Press Juicer, food pusher, lid, stainless steel juice strainer, crushing auger, processing bowl, two BPA-free juice/pulp cups, cleaning brush, and user manual with recipes.
BELLA's Cold Press technology virtually wrings the juice from fruits and veggies in their natural state. Operating quietier and at lower speeds, this high-torque auger excels at forcefully extracting more juice from the typical produce, leafy greens, and wheat grass than traditional juicers.