Advanced Research - Zinc Orotate 9.5 mg - 100 Tablets
- Advanced Research
- Vitamins & Supplement
- 150.00 gr
Advanced Research - 2-AEP Calcium - 200 Vegetarian Capsules$54.99 Special Price $33.99
Nutrient Carriers - Lithium Orotate, 120 mg - 200 tablets$39.99 Special Price $24.99
Essential Zinc Needed for Healthy Body Functions & Metabolism What is Zinc Ororate?
Zinc is an essential element and is required by all tissues and organs in the human body. It is directly involved with cellular metabolism, tissue growth, and enzyme activity. Zinc influences the release of hormones and the transmission of information along nerves. However, the body has no specialized zinc storage system and daily intake is required to maintain a steady state. There are a number of foods that contain zinc, including kidney beans, almonds, and cashews. Additionally, many rely on zinc supplements. Zinc orotate, used by Dr. Hans Nieper, is readily absorbed because it passes through cell membranes more easily than other forms of zinc.
A Brief History of the Invention of Zinc Orotate
Dr. Hans Nieper Dr. Hans Nieper
Developed from the groundbreaking research of Dr. Hans Nieper!
Dr. Hans Nieper, a physician and experimenter, believed minerals in an orotate form pass through cell membranes easily without breaking apart and reach the areas where it’s needed most. The unique molecular structure of zinc ororate is able to penetrate tissue to act as a superior mineral transporter.
Zinc orotate was made popular as a supplement by Dr. Hans Nieper. The innovative German physician considered orotates to be superior to other anions as bioavailability enhancers for minerals like zinc. His belief was that neutrally charged orotate salts could easily pass through cell membranes, transporting mineral atoms into cells and cultivating higher tissue concentrations.
Research from Dr. Nieper has shown that zinc orotate, when compared to other forms of zinc, are more neutrally charged, a process that allows the zinc to pass seamlessly through the cell membrane. This allows the human body to receive the largest doses of zinc.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Zinc Ororate
1. Cell Regulation
Every cell in the human body has a headquarters, referred to as the nucleus. Each nucleus contains tens of thousands of genes that provide instructions for the way the cell behaves. Zinc is essential for reading genetic instructions. Zinc deficiency can lead to instructions being misinterpreted, or not interpreted at all.
2. Encourages Normal Blood Sugar
The pancreas produces a the hormone insulin; insulin is necessary to transport sugar from the bloodstream into cells. Without zinc, insulin response is reduced and unstable blood sugar may result.
3. Heightens Smell and Taste
Impaired sense of taste and smell are common symptoms of zinc deficiency. Why? Because the sense of taste is reliant upon a protein call gustin, which requires zinc in order to perform its task.
4. Immune Support
Many immune system cells require zinc to function normally. Zinc deficiency is known to affect white blood cell count and the subsequent immune response. Conversely, adequate zinc, through diet or supplementation, is known to promote normal immune response.
5. Promotes Normal Metabolism
Metabolism is the process in which the human body creates and uses energy, and it depends on zinc. Zinc deficiencies can cause metabolic rate to drop and it can affect the hormones produced by the thyroid gland, which is also necessary for normal metabolism.
Suggested Use As an addition to the daily diet, take on tablet twice a day with meals or as directed by your health care professional.
Warnings •If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, consult your health care professional before using this or any dietary supplement. •CHILDREN: Consult your health care professional before giving this or any dietary supplement to children.
- Zinc (as zinc orotate) Zinc is an essential element that plays a role in carbohydrate metabolism, immune system function, skin health, appetite, and cognitive function. Orotate is a mineral carrier used purely as a means for transporting zinc to be utilized efficiently.
- Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate and magnesium stearate) Magnesium plays a role in heart health, bone strength, and blood sugar regulation.
- Avicel Similar to Provsolv, Avicel aids in the flowability of product and also acts as a bulking agent. It’s 100% safe and food grade.
- Prosolv Composed of 98% cellulose and 2% colloidal silicon dioxide, Provsolv is a microcrystalline compound that aids in improving flow of the main nutritive components.
- Pure food glaze Unlike most food glaze on the market, pure food glaze is 100% natural and is simply designed to give capsules a softer feel, glossier appearance, and longer shelf life. It is made from food-grade shellac, a resin scraped from the branches of trees.
- Ac-Di-Sol Facilitates rapid disintegration and dissolution; recognized for superior quality and stability and is the superdisintegrant gold standard.
- Compritol Viscosifying agent and compacting agent for pressed powders.
- Plasdone Used to enhance ingredient solubility and bioavailability.